A woman walks into a dry cleaner and asks "can you clean this stain?"

The dry cleaner says "what?"

She repeats "can you clean this stain?"

He responds "what?"

She tries one more time "CAN YOU CLEAN THIS STAIN?!!"

he responds "come again?" 

She says "no, mustard this time".

• Haha 4

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big boobs.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big boobs, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional.   Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide.   So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring.   She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything.   Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her.   She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything.   She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy.   She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless.   So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her.   She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking again for a girl with big boobs!!!

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

A lawyer, who had a wife and 12 children, needed to move because his
 rental agreement was terminated by the owner, who wanted to reoccupy
 the home.

When he said he had 12 children, no one would rent a home to him
 because they felt that the children would destroy the place.

He couldn't say he had no children because he couldn't lie (as we all
 know, lawyers cannot, and do not lie).
 So he sent his wife for a walk to the cemetery with 11 of their kids.

He took the remaining one with him to see rental homes with the real
 estate agent.

He loved one of the homes and the price was right.

The agent asked:” How many children do you have?"

He answered: "Twelve."

The agent asked, "Where are the others?"

The lawyer, with his best courtroom sad look, answered, "They're in
 the cemetery with their mother."

MORAL: It's not necessary to lie; one has only to choose the right words.

Don't forget - most politicians are lawyers....!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just heard that Colgate-Palmolive is moving their manufacturing facilities for a large toiletry brand to the country of Oman.

Sounded like a strange move to me, but then it clicked...

It's byyyyyyyy Yemen.

Next up... how many old farts does it take to get a joke? 😉

The Wedding Ceremony came to that awkward moment when the priest asked if anyone had anything to say concerning the union of the bride and groom. Utter silence was broken when a beautiful young woman carrying a child stood up. She starts walking slowly toward the priest. The congregation was aghast - you could almost hear a pin drop. The groom's jaw dropped as he stared in disbelief at the approaching young woman and child. Chaos ensued as the bride threw the bouquet into the air and burst out crying. Then the groom's mother fainted. The best men started giving each other looks and wondering how to save the situation. The priest asked the woman, "Can you tell us why you came forward? What do you have to say?"

There was absolute silence in the church as the woman replied, "We can't hear you in the back."

And that my friend illustrates what happens when people are considered guilty until proven innocent.

• Cheers 1

• 4 weeks later...

Two Irishmen are stranded at sea in a dinghy....one day they see a bottle floating beside the boat so they grab it and pop the cork...A puff of smoke comes out and they see a huge Genie who says he will grant them one wish.

Without thinking, one of the boys says, "I wish this entire ocean was Guinness!" The Genie claps his hands, there is a loud crack and when the boys open their eyes, the Genie is gone and as far as the eye can see, Guinness surrounds them.....

One of the boys looks at the other in disgust and says, "Nice going Finn! Now we're going to have to pee in the boat!"

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Haha 1

A couple went to breakfast at a restaurant where the "Seniors" special was 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns a toast for $2.99
"Sounds good" the wife said "but I don't want the eggs..."
"Then, I will have to charge you $3.49 because you're ordering A La Carte", the waiter warned her.
"You mean I have to pay extra for not taking the eggs?" the wife asked incredulously.
"Yes" stated the waiter.
"Fine, I'll take the special then" the wife said.
"Great, how do you want your eggs?" the waiter asked.

"Raw and in the shell" the wife replied.

She took the eggs home and baked a cake.

DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!
They have been around the block more than once!

• Upvote 1