[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

2 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

Well, the Blackhawks will get another top pick. They're in last place so it's not like it's some big conspiracy or anything. I just hope they don't get Celebrini. Either way they're going to get a real good player and with Bedard and other high picks it shouldn't take them very long to turn it around.

I don't think there's a conspiracy going on... I think its shameless, they ice a roster this poor, (now that I said that, they'll probably beat us...).

what the point of having lofts in the NHL when you just over pay for scrubs, so you can finish bottom of the pile... 

Wonder if they'd keep Bedard on the i jured list longer than necessary, just to ensure they stay bottom. 
I'm still sick in my stomach over them being gifted Bedard... and now they could end up with Celebrini too...

Two years of sucking ass (this and perhaps next) and the next 15 , they'll play for full houses and likely be in the playoffs many years. 
Surely the playoffs revenue will cover for lost revenue... 

Their fans doesn't deserve another dynasty... just like Oilers 🤬🤬

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

The jackals are on the hunt for Mikheyev.

His time is coming.

I like what he brings, he's getting a bit unfairly trashed. But otoh if we somehow moved him as part of a deal for Guentzel I'd be OK with it, but we'd be back to being a pretty slow top 6. 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

why? its no-risk whatsoever. 

The risk, for me, is disturbing the balance of the team. 

37 years old, not in the greatest shape. Could slow us down. I'm not really in favour of this experiment.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

The risk, for me, is disturbing the balance of the team. 

37 years old, not in the greatest shape. Could slow us down. I'm not really in favour of this experiment.

I trust this management and coaching group. If they like it, I'm for it. 

• Cheers 1