[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

And you keep shutting them up Brock, 40 would be a great accomplishment! Bunch of negative nellies they are.

I know his comment is probably a bit tongue in cheek, but probably has some truth to it as well. Vancouver and Toronto are pretty brutal hockey media markets and I'm sure it affects some players more than others.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

yeah...so....no bedard or Hall....and ofc perry bein an oiler milf lover now. This team is such a disaster, u got Jones on D and Foligno...maybe kudrayshev....everything else is just......no i dont even know what it is. Bedard is definetly a stepping stone but Chicago has a long long road ahead of themselves....in 5 years they might have found some kind of structure and established a core in their lineup but this is just... a lineup to win the #1 draftpick. The fans do have Bedard to watch as he evolves and for the entire franchise thats THE player that they can build something on, but we will see in a couple of years what they are trying to make out of all of this.