[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

9 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Pretty sure most people don't think Mik is useless, just a bit over paid and not a top 6 player.

He spent the last 2 years on the top line and now he's not a top 6 player. What a load of shit that is 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

He spent the last 2 years on the top line and now he's not a top 6 player. What a load of shit that is 

No, you have to look at what he does. He doesn’t drive play and he’s not finishing plays this year. It might have a lot to do with his injury but they need to acquire a player that ready to play a top six role now. You can’t go into the playoffs hoping he figures it out. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I've been so busy with all my school work, that my weekends are for school work, reading, cleaning, grocery shopping, and watching hockey!

I need to be productive, and I am not productive when I drink champagne! 

Getting it all done, congrats

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nergish said:

I don’t think even Bedard, Celebrini, Misa, and McKenna combined can help this Hawks team.

Be careful what you wish for... Remember what happened after they drafted Towes and Kane? Sometimes a team transforms drastically when you win a couple of top 5 draft picks in a row.

... And then there's Edmonton Oilers, of course.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Hronek has been so amazing for this team. Such a great deal last year.

I loved that trade. So yeah. I am just saying that not every negative remark means there's a mob after somebody. Nobody hates Mikheyev and nobody ever hated Hronek. Sometimes there are one or two people that just really dislike somebody or overreacted to a few games.

• Cheers 1

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

I loved that trade. So yeah. I am just saying that not every negative remark means there's a mob after somebody. Nobody hates Mikheyev and nobody ever hated Hronek. Sometimes there are one or two people that just really dislike somebody or overreacted to a few games.

I like Mikeyev. I just wish he made less and was on the third line. Especially with his recovery from his injury not being 100%.

• Upvote 1