[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

lol, reminds me of when I was playing rugby nationals in Ottawa many decades ago. I was so appalled that they sold a slice of toast for $2.10 at the hotel so I bought my own toaster and a loaf of bread and sold slices for 20 cents a piece outside the front door of the restaurant.

It didn't last long before I got in major sh!t lol

Great story! Prices are crazy!

These days you could sell one slice for a lot dough. Buy a fur coat on one loaf of bread. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Mikheyev has NEVER been a top 6 player in his career, just because we played him there doesn't not make him a top 6. PDG played in the top 6 to start the year, is he a top 6 player? No.

Mikheyev can't drive play, has stone hands offensively and his career high in points is 32. To put that in perspective, that is only 5 points more than Hogs' rookie year. Mik is a 3rd liner, and a very good one at that, but he is not top 6 material and we have better players on the team for a top 6 role. Mik is a very similar player to Jannik Hansen, who was never a top 6 player.

Mik is an acceptable 3rd wheel on a top line with 2 good players. Like Burrows or Kris Kunitz was 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Our pp is so awful right now! I am just shocked at how much lack of creativity there is from our top guys. Man I miss the Sedins. 

3 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I think Tocchet needs someone else to run the pp

It's hard to watch right now.

• Cheers 2

22 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I feel like you see one or two really negative remarks about somebody and just assume there are lynch mobs against them. Lol. It's not that deep my guy.

The minute a player is noticed on a few game slump , the mob turns on them and they turn into trade fodder. And this cocophony drives down the value of our players around the league.

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Pettersson is so bad with the puck on his stick

Yeah it's a revelation for a player who will be commanding $11+ million soon. He barely dekes anymore but still loses the puck or make bad passes often.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

The minute a player is noticed on a few game slump , the mob turns on them and they turn into trade fodder. And this cocophony drives down the value of our players around the league.

No. Those who scout NHL players do not check our fan boards to form their opinions