[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

That line looks great! Hoggy may very well be the spark that gets the other two going.

Agreed only thing I would change is have Petey on the wing instead.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST)

I read this as the "Beardless Chickens".  😀

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Alas no woo tonight

IMG_4951.thumb.jpeg.f6caf2ffd3842be3543d38951cb77630.jpeg

Makes sense, he was only called up as we had no other defensemen available on the roster. So if someone was sick or something happened then we would've had to run with 5 dmen tonight.

Friedman played well enough last game, he wasn't going to be scratched for a player to play his first game in the NHL while we are first in the league.

12 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Alas no woo tonight

IMG_4951.thumb.jpeg.f6caf2ffd3842be3543d38951cb77630.jpeg

4 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Makes sense, he was only called up as we had no other defensemen available on the roster. So if someone was sick or something happened then we would've had to run with 5 dmen tonight.

Friedman played well enough last game, he wasn't going to be scratched for a player to play his first game in the NHL while we are first in the league.

Yeah, it would be great to see him get a game but not the right time. A move like that can really backfire. Friedman has played really well this season for us anyway.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Was hoping to see Woo and hopefully we will at some point. Given his development, I'm really curious to see what he looks like at this level and if he can hang.

Still it's a nice "reward" for somebody who's put in some work in Abby on his game & getting a "NHL sized" cheque.