[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

I don't like how Tocchet comments on how he lets them come up with ideas. It almost seems as if they are afraid to tell these guys to shoot the puck. It seems so obvious but yeah hopefully they're working on it down the stretch.

Maybe it's changed re coaching but they need some changes. Pettey rarely shoots. 

Edited by OldFaithfulcap

2 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

Score shouldn't be this close. Gotta be careful letting them hang around.

Well we are playing with only two lines so. Another game where the big guns are a no show offensively. This is multiple games now. Tochett must be so frustrated. 

Secondary scoring does it again!!! Hoagie! 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Garland is going to be a deciding factor in the playoffs, he's only just now finding his groove, I've no problem with him all year, but man he's playing to his potential now. It's great to see.

I think even our own staff are at times sizeist towards Garly. He’s up there among the most skilled on the roster. He was like an offensive cheat code in the Q way back when.

Ultimately he’s becoming the next Tyler Motte for us. Impact junior scorer, but undersized. Now learning how to play down the lineup and still contribute in the world’s best league.

• Like 1