[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

4 hours ago, nergish said:

That is legitimately one of the worst roster lineups I've ever seen.

Blackhawks trying to build a new dynasty through the draft, just like Kane and Toews... Lets take a wild guess where the lottery balls will fall...

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

Yeah, it would be great to see him get a game but not the right time. A move like that can really backfire. Friedman has played really well this season for us anyway.

Yeah. Would love to see Woo get an opportunity, but Friedman played solid the last game. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Massive.

Our whole season hinges on tonight's performance

I don't even care if we win the Cup this year. If we beat this Blackhawks team, I can die a happy man.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Imagine there being a team that has had two 11+ losing streaks in the first 50 games of the season.  Now imagine there being a team lower in the standings than that team.  That is your 2023-24 Chicago Blackhawks 😂

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Blackhawks trying to build a new dynasty through the draft, just like Kane and Toews... Lets take a wild guess where the lottery balls will fall...

Well, the Blackhawks will get another top pick. They're in last place so it's not like it's some big conspiracy or anything. I just hope they don't get Celebrini. Either way they're going to get a real good player and with Bedard and other high picks it shouldn't take them very long to turn it around.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

If anybody ever wondered it Brock Boeser was a real good ole hockey player, Think no more..😇

Boes is a good dude. Here's a link to the full interview that starts at around the 2:32:16 mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

5 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Guess who # 4 is? 

Reffs were letting them play i guess eh??? Just. Wow. Your future NHL reffs right there ppl. Let me guess this

was IN Laval??? lol Looked like blades of steel for nintendo hit "a" to body check kind of game.

• Cheers 1