[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

That line has hidden a lot of the power play woes this season, come playoffs your power play success will decide wether you have a long run or not, something has to change here to many games where the power play does nothing 

• chaos 1

The canucks have to sign Joshua, keep garland, and keep bluegar. Together they are more important than one higher end player. We have the best 3rd line in the game.

Additionally, Joshua is 2nd overall in the NHL in hits.

Unreal!!

• chaos 1

Just now, Pycnotic said:

That line has hidden a lot of the power play woes this season, come playoffs your power play success will decide wether you have a long run or not, something has to change here to many games where the power play does nothing 

I think it shows we may need a dman that can shoot and score on the point. Hard shot at the point. Maybe they need to try Hronek on the first unit. Just let him fire away. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

He wore Canuck blue to the draft. And then the Perry thing happened. I like our chances 6 years from now 

Me too. Its a ways from now but gotta love the idea of it happening. worry i have is by that time hes worth too much money as a ufa

• Upvote 1