[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

So like I said earlier, Alvin should be calling Joshua in the morning and offing him 3x3 and hoping he accepts.  
He will easily get more than that in free agency, so hopefully we can stop him from getting there.  

He should be a priority after Petey and Hronek

2 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Jamming Jay Z GIF

JCVD also made it into the theat. cut of Predator! (a few mili-seconds anyhow):

(JCVD was the original actor to be in the Predator suit but he balked at the filming conditions & was replaced during film production)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think it shows we may need a dman that can shoot and score on the point. Hard shot at the point. Maybe they need to try Hronek on the first unit. Just let him fire away. 

Also they need to park lindholm in front of the net I don’t get why he’s moving from there that’s where he is successful 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Our stars have to take the bottom lines out and buy them dinner. Bailing them out for the most part on this trip. Love the third line!

Should just put lotto line back together. Those two lines will tear shit up.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Our third line is our top line

They are great and they are taking advantage of playing the lesser opponents. Usual story for the play offs. Top lines cancel each other and the better 3rd line wins.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

I hope Pettersson looks at a game like this and says maybe it is better for my chance of winning Not to take the max that he can get, so the guys like Joshua can stick around

His tastes ain't cheap.

1244977841.webp.ed1f2f07b82e60f9b8f5138e82f644ea.webp