[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Who are we dropping to make room for him ? If you say Mikeyev i will kick you in the balls 

Nah, he doesnt need to replace anyone till there are injuries.

But Mikeyev is actually looking ok on the 4th line. Aman might need to go back to baby canucks

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Is Kessel the Kuz Missile replacement but for 1 mil instead of 5.5? 

I see .75 Mil replacement, league minimum for him to play on a contender with a costco across the street.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Is Kessel the Kuz Missile replacement but for 1 mil instead of 5.5? 

For the remainder of the season and if Flying Phil the Thrill pots 15 goals before the end of the season ... absolutely!

• chaos 1

19 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Vegas and the Oilers are both playing red hot hockey.... but they can't catch the Canucks who are hammering down the results game after game.

Last 10 games- Vegas- 15 point, Oilers-16 points, Canuck 16 points

All good , especially considering the schedule for Oilers for the next two month. They need to play 5 more games then us. It will be tough for them. 

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

For the remainder of the season and if Flying Phil the Thrill pots 15 goals before the end of the season ... absolutely!

Really still laughing at the Smelly Cowpies for taking on Kuz Missile’s contract for this year and next. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Really still laughing at the Smelly Cowpies for taking on Kuz Missile’s contract for this year and next. 

Kuz might turn out to be what Calgary needed and picks up his game there. If so, then the trade worked out for both teams. If not, they yes the Flaming Cow-Patties did us a favor.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Kuz might turn out to be what Calgary needed and picks up his game there. If so, then the trade worked out for both teams. If not, they yes the Flaming Cow-Patties did us a favor.

Love Kuzzy but he’s no longer ours so hoping he sucks pucks. Then will laugh and make sport of the Stinking Cowpies. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LaBamba said:

Obviously that last goal was pretty tough to save but I’m going to say out loud what everyone is deeply repressing. 

Demko is overrated. 

Go suck it Oinker fanboy! 😆

• Jess unpinned and unfeatured this topic
5 hours ago, Spur1 said:

Haven’t had kids I take it. 

Yes and at my age raising another.

You still can live and have kids.

You have a partner you get time out to enjoy,called taken my turns look it up does great for everyone.