[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Bedardless Chickens, United Center, Feb 13, 5:30PM PST (8:30M EST) - the Win it for the Gipper (Big Zeke) Game

Rocket-68

21 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

37 year old Kessel.  C'mon.

Interesting.. have any of the add an old vet to be a playoff figurehead type signings worked? Thornton etc etc?

I mean it worked for Ray Bourque when he signed in Colorado,  and for Hasek when he signed in Detroit.....

Just now, Blue said:

Yeah yeah. Mik is the latest to be the runt by the mob. All players go through these slumps. He's been solid defensively. But whatever. Won't waste my time trying to talk sense to the mob. 

I was a huge kuz-pettey-mik fan but mik has been the weakest due to his bad injury. This season he's not back to his usual self.

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

He's a better fit there than Suter is IMO. He's not out of shape, it has been stated many times that he is in great shape. When Tocchet says it, I believe it.

Are you high ?

• Haha 2

Just now, DrJockitch said:

I think the charicature of Kessel are kind of funny but the guy is well known for his fitness and durability. 
He is apparently great on the dressing room and was apparently very helpful to Vegas during last years run almost like an assistant coach. 
We have little playoff experience.  I don’t mind bringing him in for depth. The guy has been through the wars and won multiple cups. 

I'm warming up to it by the day. Only if he can be in game shape/game ready. If he's ready to go by the deadline, let's get it on!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BTueyCanucksFan said:

I mean it worked for Ray Bourque when he signed in Colorado,  and for Hasek when he signed in Detroit.....

Borque was a runner up for the Norris his last season, Hasek was their starter.   Not at all the same.   Kessel might get 4th line minutes.