[GDT] Thurs February 15 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Red Wings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Vancouver

OldFaithfulcap

I heard both teams will or were warned by the league about any retribution for the “Griddy”incident.just destroy them on the scoresheet.

GO CANUCKS!!!!

Edited by Cromeslab

1 hour ago, Sativika said:

That how it is nowadays, huh. Just discard the defective one and replace with a better, improved new one. TV repairman and cobblers; delete, trashed, obsolete!

Yea. Let's beat those pesky Wings. Do it boys!

Go Canucks Go!!!!!

The disposable society

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Clip their Wings. Or, in English....destroy them.

Want a big game out of Petey....he's due.

Just so much happier on game days....when my kids are busy doing their lives, it gives me a good lift.

We're celebrating Lunar NY today at work, big feast and a dragon dance. Oh also, got invited to the game on Saturday! Life is gooooooooood. (And my rotator cuff impingement is finally almost back to normal again...lots of rest, ice, stretching. I can full on cheer tonight!)

I have no idea what half of those 'reactions' mean - so I gave you a giraffe!  Good news re: 'the cuff'.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Clip their Wings. Or, in English....destroy them.

Want a big game out of Petey....he's due.

Just so much happier on game days....when my kids are busy doing their lives, it gives me a good lift.

We're celebrating Lunar NY today at work, big feast and a dragon dance. Oh also, got invited to the game on Saturday! Life is gooooooooood. (And my rotator cuff impingement is finally almost back to normal again...lots of rest, ice, stretching. I can full on cheer tonight!)

Even tho JT got the game winner the other day I am looking for him and Brock to pot a couple. However this years team has scoring ability throughout the lineup. Even the 4th line is pretty decent. Some break away speed on the 4th. 

• Cheers 1