[GDT] Thurs February 15 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Red Wings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Vancouver

OldFaithfulcap

56 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Scout's Analysis: Revisiting the Filip Hronek trade, evolution with Canucks

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/scouts-analysis-revisiting-the-filip-hronek-trade-evolution-with-canucks/

Revisiting the Filip Hronek trade ... People were wrong!

Interesting comment underneath that article in the comments section ...

"Hmm... Is this the same writer who claimed that getting Hronek and a 4th from Yzerman cost Allvin a 1st, a 2nd, and Horvat? Yes, this is the same guy."

Thank you, Detroit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Absolutely love listening to RT talk hockey. everything he says just resonates with exactly how I see the game.

did you listen to the donnie and dahli/Canucks Talk crossover?  

• Haha 1

Media spinning the unnecessary retribution narrative.

wake up fellas.  its OK to not like the other team when you’re competing hard.  being cheeky/getting under your opponents skin happens.  dishing out pain afterwards happens too.  hope to see it

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Absolutely love listening to RT talk hockey. everything he says just resonates with exactly how I see the game.

No fluff. Facts and down to business too. Awesome coach. 

7 hours ago, Sativika said:

That how it is nowadays, huh. Just discard the defective one and replace with a better, improved new one. TV repairman and cobblers; delete, trashed, obsolete!

Yea. Let's beat those pesky Wings. Do it boys!

Go Canucks Go!!!!!

By the time you get a repairman to diagnose and parts and labour it costs more than a new one.

I have 3 others in the house so not an emergency lol but a first world problem 😂

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, AngryGoose said:

did you listen to the donnie and dahli/Canucks Talk crossover?  

No, I typically don't listen to that type of stuff ... I mean radio and podcasts. Maybe I should but I always get the Coles notes here. Was it good?

Just now, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

It was Holland who passed on Hughes

Truthfully, the greater faux pax was Chayka passing on both Hughes and Zadina to pick Hayton. Zadina was expected to go 3rd by most, so picking him at 6th wasn't surprising at all.

• Cheers 4

27 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

The best revenge is beating them 6-1, anything else is a bonus. Love to see some big hard legal hits

100% the best way to do it. Get em back in a nice, cleanish, hard hit during the play, and thrash them on the scoreboard. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Truthfully, the greater faux pax was Chayka passing on both Hughes and Zadina to pick Hayton. Zadina was expected to go 3rd by most, so picking him at 6th wasn't surprising at all.

Yeah, we're all aware of that. It's just a jab at Detroit, because they could've had both Hughes and Hronek.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1