[GDT] Thurs February 15 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Red Wings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Vancouver

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Jack Edwards has called Bruins games for over a decade. 

He now suffers with a terrible illness called mitochondrial dysfunction. He’s loved by many fans however definitely hard to follow. Poor guy is suffering ever day of his life. 

Thanks for the info. It’s time he retires or gets another job. Medical condition or not. He is god awful at that job

• chaos 1

Just now, Grandmaster said:

Thanks for the info. It’s time he retires or gets another job. Medical condition or not. He is god awful at that job

I rarely hear him and agree it’s time to make room for a new voice. 

Sad though, hard on him, family ,fans, organization, everyone. Can’t imagine that happening to one of our favourites in their prime. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

We didn't do anything though so??? No.

League needs to focus elsewhere, not on teams that haven't done a damn thing. I'm sure the Bruins could use a warning at some point. Maybe Toronto too.

I'm sure they have more important things to focus on and can use their time a bit better. Address those that really do need a warning - Reaves comes to mind. Leave us the f alone. 

Fortune Teller Doge GIF by Kraken Exchange Bettman flunkies think they can tell the future 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

If Joshua is out for any length of time I hope Podkolzin gets the call up.  Garland plays well with Podz too. He fits more the style of play for that line. 

Not sure Podz gets called up this season, unless it's an 'emergency' (lots of injuries). Sounds like Bains could get a shot at some point, though. Karlsson and Dries are other options.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nucker67 said:

Not sure Podz gets called up this season, unless it's an 'emergency' (lots of injuries). Sounds like Bains could get a shot at some point, though. Karlsson and Dries are other options.

feel bad for them AHL guys waiting to get their shot