[GDT] Thurs February 15 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Red Wings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Vancouver

OldFaithfulcap

If Myers could throw a descent hit , I think that would help his game out immensely. He just doesn’t use his body always a 2hand shove or push. Imagine Myers hitting like Juulsen. That be sweet

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Think he's the most improved player, arguably more than Hoggy.

When he first played I wasn't impressed with his play.  Not he's a legit NHL D on the right side for Nux. 

We also put the proper development time in with him in Abby and with the big club. That instills confidence. He worked hard to stay. 

1 minute ago, EB43 said:

Man I sound old saying this.. but I’m in Hawaii and want to watch this game, All I get is this, anyone care to link me? Much appreciated!

IMG_4682.jpeg

I’m going to be in the same situation  , going to Hawaii mid April :classic_sad:

Juulsen really knows how to make me a fan. I love him on the PK. From not even NHL-calibre to a PK expert in the space of 2.5 months. Incredible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

What a save managing to flip Juolevi for Juulsen.  

Obviously not worth a 5OA but Juulsen looks like exactly what you want out of a depth D - size, physicality, calming PK presence - right handed too - and to have him locked up for league min for one more year is just gravy. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EB43 said:

Man I sound old saying this.. but I’m in Hawaii and want to watch this game, All I get is this, anyone care to link me? Much appreciated!

IMG_4682.jpeg

Try

https://nhlwebcast.com/

https://reddit.nhlbite.com/live

https://en.sportswhile.com/sports-category/ca-nhl/

Results may vary

3 minutes ago, EB43 said:

IMG_4682.jpeg

Lots of sports bars in Hawaii have the NHL package.  Have watched plenty of Canucks games in sports bars there. Where are you?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EB43 said:

IMG_4682.jpeg

Someone told me once if you grab a VPN and set it to say your in Vancouver, you might get to see Vancouver games. I don't know anything more, b7t it works when I want Yankee content and set it to Seattle. I mean when they do that 

5 minutes ago, EB43 said:

IMG_4682.jpeg

Download Proton VPN. It has the best free option that i know of anyway. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dannydog said:

If Myers could throw a descent hit , I think that would help his game out immensely. He just doesn’t use his body always a 2hand shove or push. Imagine Myers hitting like Juulsen. That be sweet

We don't need him getting more out of position. 

Just now, fanfor42 said:

Lots of sports bars in Hawaii have the NHL package.  Have watched plenty of Canucks games in sports bars there. Where are you?

Waikīkī, been too busy to worry about the past few games, leaving tomorrow, was just hoping to grab a link! Errrbodys been helpful!

5 minutes ago, EB43 said:

IMG_4682.jpeg

Sign up for a vpn free trial and cancel after you are done.  I used expressvpn in Amsterdam so that I could watch TSN

Just now, Blue said:

Download Proton VPN. It has the best free option that i know of anyway. 

I use CyberGhost excellent VPN service .... torrent like a mofo under the radar all the way ... very fast 

2 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Juulsen really knows how to make me a fan. I love him on the PK. From not even NHL-calibre to a PK expert in the space of 2.5 months. Incredible.

His work is paying off, I am starting to buy in, but I can't help but shake 1 or 2 times a game where there is an unforced error, to borrow a phrase. 

3 minutes ago, The Duke said:

What a save managing to flip Juolevi for Juulsen.  

Obviously not worth a 5OA but Juulsen looks like exactly what you want out of a depth D - size, physicality, calming PK presence - right handed too - and to have him locked up for league min for one more year is just gravy. 

credit to the coaching staff as well. The X’s & O’s and details theyve brought have really helped the vast majority of the team (save for Kuz).  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1