[GDT] Thurs February 15 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Red Wings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Vancouver

OldFaithfulcap

9 minutes ago, EB43 said:

Man I sound old saying this.. but I’m in Hawaii and want to watch this game, All I get is this, anyone care to link me? Much appreciated!

IMG_4682.jpeg

Get a VPN and make your location Canada and problem solved!

• Like 2

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

His work is paying off, I am starting to buy in, but I can't help but shake 1 or 2 times a game where there is an unforced error, to borrow a phrase. 

Yes, might be best for him to remain in a bottom pair role to mitigate the impact of errors. That said, he seems to be extremely effective on the PK, even against top offensive opposition.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dannydog said:

If Myers could throw a descent hit , I think that would help his game out immensely. He just doesn’t use his body always a 2hand shove or push. Imagine Myers hitting like Juulsen. That be sweet

after a few suspensions he is worried about just turning around and elbowing someone in the head un-intentionally

• Upvote 1
  • chaos 3

There's a good case to be made that Juulsen is our best PK defenseman. Only caveat is he plays slightly less PK time than Myers, Hronek, and Cole, but his results are better:

image.thumb.png.71ee0b5896ec7055cd0100828d2f03f5.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Nah you gotta be in BC or its blacked out. I am in Canada and even with subscription 80% of the Canucks games, Rogers Government does not want easterners to see.

Might be an advantage come playoffs, if no one expecting this... this what we are doing

2 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

I run one at home, but only brought my wife’s MacBook on vacay.. I’m a PC guy, pretty sure I could land the James Webb telescope on a boat, before I could download any single program on a Mac book. I did try 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Nah you gotta be in BC or its blacked out. I am in Canada and even with subscription 80% of the Canucks games, Rogers Government does not want easterners to see.

Might be an advantage come playoffs, if no one expecting this... this what we are doing

VPN can be province specific.

I use Express VPN and see if to Vancouver.   Has Toronto or Montreal options too. 

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

FLA, Bos, Dallas all tied for #2 in NHL 74 pts now.  

Nux need to take care of business tonight. 

Stay out of the box. 

Nah, dont be scared of the box. If a hit is there, take it. Since PP is 3 for them, none for us, we can go be mean ass bastards. Detroit can get the holding calls for tugging on someones jersey. or a love tap on the stick.

• Like 1

Just now, -AJ- said:

There's a good case to be made that Juulsen is our best PK defenseman. Only caveat is he plays slightly less PK time than Myers, Hronek, and Cole, but his results are better:

those numbers dont tell the whole story, but Juulsen has been impressive... imagine we traded him for a busted up prospect.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EB43 said:

I run one at home, but only brought my wife’s MacBook on vacay.. I’m a PC guy, pretty sure I could land the James Webb telescope on a boat, before I could download any single program on a Mac book. I did try 😂

did my link work?

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

So we have to credit Benning for this. to be fair