[GDT] Thurs February 15 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Red Wings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Vancouver

OldFaithfulcap

23 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

My Grandpa was a cobbler, and my dad was/is a tv repairman. Hmmmm, things are starting to make sense now.

@Breadnbutta Yeah my dad is an electronics guy who I've seen fix hundreds of tv's. Most of them these days are so simple, either a power issue or a blown capacitor on one of the few boards. My dad is also one of the rare few guys that do stuff like that for free ... or a token case of beer/$20 or something. Unfortunately I don't live there to offer his services.

They are so cheap to buy new most people just throw them away without barely a thought. My dad finds them everywhere and fixes them up for people. Kijiji, Walmart, or Best Buy to get a cheap one, or call around for a super fair tv repair man.

Anyways:

Go Nucks ... roast those Wings !!!

Your dad sounds like an awesome guy. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

And then a Miller hit, a Lafferty hit, some Juulsen hits. Just crush those loathsome Wings into a fine powder. 

He's a hard bugger to hit. So fast and agile. Ask Myers lol.

Hopefully we do a bit better job containing their skill guys. They were really causing us some fits in the third period last game. We were having a hard time stopping them from gaining the zone and getting into good scoring spots with the puck. Obvioulsy a better start and scoring first would be ideal.

Looking forward to this one.

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

So basically a fake report from the center of the universe, a.k.a Tornota. Lol, in fact no one has actually been warned, nor is there any rule against celebrating a goal ... I don't think anyway. Of course if you read further is alludes to the "Reilly hit", as if the celebration was illegal and the hit was justified or some Leaf lover BS. Friedman is such a homer sometimes too.

I found this part funny ... so Elliotte, are you saying someone should have skated off the bench and crosschecked him in the head like Reilly? How about show some class and sportsmanship? You got beat, accept it and come out better next time.

image.png.070b8423c1ec5ab577c3cd0851ee613c.png

Just sad really lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

So basically a fake report from the center of the universe, a.k.a Tornota. Lol, in fact no one has actually been warned, nor is there any rule against celebrating a goal ... I don't think anyway. Of course if you read further is alludes to the "Reilly hit", as if the celebration was illegal and the hit was justified or some Leaf lover BS. Friedman is such a homer sometimes too.

I found this part funny ... so Elliotte, are you saying someone should have skated off the bench and crosschecked him in the head like Reilly? How about show some class and sportsmanship? You got beat, accept it and come out better next time.

image.png.070b8423c1ec5ab577c3cd0851ee613c.png

Just sad really lol

Lol we're first place dominating teams. That was the highlight of their season and our boys know. We have nothing to prove.