[GDT] Thurs February 15 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Red Wings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Vancouver

OldFaithfulcap

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

booIMG_4976.thumb.jpeg.57d038a3500b182970b3562d74319ae0.jpeg

Fuck! Well, the team has been lucky up to this point. That third line was carrying the team for a few games now. Hopefully the top lines will start showing up to take the burden off of the bottom two. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Lol we're first place dominating teams. That was the highlight of their season and our boys know. We have nothing to prove. 

Exactly, why on earth would we retaliate against some no account East Coast team who we won't see for another year, just because we lost in OT? Especially one who we're 18 points ahead of while also leading our division by 10 points. 

Lol Leafs ... you're the ones who have to worry about Detroit, not us. 🤣

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Dom said:

It's his hand. He said something to Entwistle after he connected with the helmet and the two of them stopped immediately. 

Recall Bure back in the day going at it and hurt his hand on the opponent's helmet. That was pretty much it for dropping the mitts for Bure who was out for a few games healing up after that. Hope nothing serious and Joshua is back soon to continue his incredible season.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Fuck! Well, the team has been lucky up to this point. That third line was carrying the team for a few games now. Hopefully the top lines will start showing up to take the burden off of the bottom two. 

I was thinking the same. Time to start working for those big bucks boys!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

It's his hand. He said something to Entwistle after he connected with the helmet and the two of them stopped immediately. 

I knew instantly that last uppercut was all visor. said it to my gf. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hoglander makes the 2nd PP even better. 1st PP could take some notes.

Apparently brock said Tocchet is PP1 and sedins are PP2...

Updated lines

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
  • Vintage 1

36 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Yup, said that to my dad right after he got the first couple punches in ... kind of let up and then weakly hit him a couple more times before ending the fight himself. Hopefully not broken, could take a month or more if so.