[PGT] Deadwings at Canucks

PhillipBlunt

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

We clear Meyers’ 6 mil after winning the Cup. Then Juulsson takes Myers’ minutes next year for 1 mil. Five extra mil to use for Hronek and Z to get bumps? Some to keep Bluger too?

I think you are on the right track there Alf. If we win the cup , or however deep we go, it will show who we need to keep and who we can just let move on. 

I do know that those that stay will be paid accordingly, and those that move on , might just go because they think they are worth more then what they really are worth. 

Either way, we should come out with a competitive, balanced team which isn't being built for a "one and done". Its a good time to be a Canuck fan. :classic_biggrin:

8 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Reading between the lines is Soucy getting coached to improve his skating?  That is so smart, if you're gonna be out for 5-6 weeks with an upper body injury you can still improve on your skating.  Come back from your injury a stronger skater is something that would have never been considered with the previous regime. 

• Upvote 1
  • MillerTime 1

• Jess unfeatured and unpinned this topic
41 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I use to play a fair bit and could never understand why some guys liked using such long hockey sticks. Well, defense men maybe. 😋

Probably had older brothers and had to use hand-me-downs and got used to the Willie Mitchell Lumberjack Whacker.

tumblr_nl4lig1jWy1tlb56zo1_500.gif

• Cheers 1

18 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Preview of Condensed Game for tomorrow's (I do the GDT) 'Peg vs Canucks:

sJekhp.gif

Butterbean was legendary and a really nice guy. Met him once, enormous dude.

Overhand right take the punch for a forward left hook ... if I had to fight that guy i'd run around the ring and stay out of the pocket.   What was this guy thinking!  

• Haha 1