About Fanatics jerseys…

25 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The problem is I found out it wasn't like Fanatics didn't outbid say CCM or something. Fanatics was the ONLY bidder for the NHL.

Fanatics is taking over the sports world. So unless people refuse to buy it's products, they have a stranglehold on most of the professional leagues in North America.

Honestly i think the fans are screwed.

Adidas was probably pissed they had to pay more than double what reebok paid annually for the NHL jersey contract. at over 70million a year for the rights.. god knows how many jersey they have to sell just to break even.. i'm going to say after all the cuts etc etc.. adidas might be making $50-60 a jersey.. that sells for $200? i dunno if they even sell 1.5million new jerseys a year in the nhl and that's assuming they were still paying 70million and not more.. i think more and more big companies are finding the licencing fee annually is too much and not really worth it unless they have the entire monopoly on the entire line like fanatic does with almost all the NHL products and soon MLB products

• Sad 1
  • Desmenko 1

8 hours ago, Crimson JH said:

Same here, I managed to snag a nice adidas home orca jersey (adult size 52!) for $60 over on poshmark.  🙂 

Nice. I'm waiting on the johnny canuck reverse retro, my lates purchase, to arrive. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some good news that authentic on ice jerseys will be available again.  Made in Canada.  Expensive, but I prefer those over the replica ones that charges almost as high. 

• Cheers 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

$350 CAD for stitched Premium.  These are not on ice pro ones.  Heat pressed is a little cheaper ($298 CAD).  

https://vanbase.ca/products/vancouver-canucks-fanatics-pro-custom-black-skate-stitch-jersey?variant=45835565269236

customback_81864cfd-8fbc-4683-b2d0-e2d41

skatefront_4eba1d49-e472-4217-acbf-4ae78

Blank are $200 CAD 

homeback.png?v=1726890762&width=800

homefront.png?v=1726890762&width=800

For that price, the jersey better blow me first.