[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

27 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I kind of want desmith to start this one.

He'll probably  start Monday game in Minnesota

• Desmenko 3

Just a fun story - there are two huge Jets fans where I work, I asked them both if they wanted to bet on the game tonight & I got an instant ' NO '. Why not? " The Canucks are a wagon this year ". 

Hopefully they go out there tonight and prove to them just how big of a wagon they really are. I am not too worried about the Jets unlike some others, I think we will handle them with relative ease.... prove me right boys. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Dom said:

Just a fun story - there are two huge Jets fans where I work, I asked them both if they wanted to bet on the game tonight & I got an instant ' NO '. Why not? " The Canucks are a wagon this year ". 

Hopefully they go out there tonight and prove to them just how big of a wagon they really are. I am not too worried about the Jets unlike some others, I think we will handle them with relative ease.... prove me right boys. 

not putting too much into it either way. Curious about the strategy on how they pick spots on Helly, but other than that I think it should be close barring some rare breakdown. 

8 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

not putting too much into it either way. Curious about the strategy on how they pick spots on Helly, but other than that I think it should be close barring some rare breakdown. 

Lets just hope the zebras don't decide the flippin game once again. 

• Like 1

This should be a good game and a good test hopefully the guys are ready and don’t pull another Boston no show. 

Two Canadian teams neither named Toronto or MTL  buttmans refs could care less who wins. 
maybe comes down to which one the officials are betting on and the spread. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I still chuckle when I read posts, “must win, big test, see how we measure up”

I think it’s time for US to realize teams need to be thinking that of us, last time I checked we are in 1st place overall and until we lose 3 games in a row in regulation, (I don’t believe in jinxing) which every team other than us has done, WE are the bar. 

Special year folks, everything is aligning for this team top to bottom, let’s go get it.

Go Canucks! :towel::towel:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1