[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

22 minutes ago, Combover said:

This should be a good game and a good test hopefully the guys are ready and don’t pull another Boston no show. 

Two Canadian teams neither named Toronto or MTL  buttmans refs could care less who wins. 
maybe comes down to which one the officials are betting on and the spread. 

Feels like a playoff game that could be extremely physical. 

It's a good test for both teams as they likely have to go through each other in the post season. 

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Hope so. 

Test your prospects, especially with this lead in points. Getting annoyed that we aren’t having these guys play a game or two. It’s good experience for them and pushes them further next Training Camp

• Confused 1

A tough test, statement game, yard-stick game, call it what you want all I'm interested in is a winning result. Ideally we will get there by playing a hard-nosed, disciplined game. Here's hoping tonight the boys bring their A-game. Cheers, Reg

• Desmenko 1

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

I kind of want desmith to start this one.

They have 13 g in their last 10 games. I think if we protect the guts of the ice our systems will help whichever goalie plays. We're way better at scoring. So I wouldn't mind saving Demko this round.

• Vintage 1

One of the bigger tests as we have had issues beating Winnipeg the last few years. They play a style that is always tough on us. Its time for the team to show up in a big game and even if we lose i want to see a close game. Take it to the Jets, pressure all mover the ice, Help out the D. Play like a playoff game. Demmer has to play great. Petey has to show up in this game. Please let the power play get on track. Go Canucks go

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Mikeyman109 said:

One of the bigger tests as we have had issues beating Winnipeg the last few years. They play a style that is always tough on us. Its time for the team to show up in a big game and even if we lose i want to see a close game. Take it to the Jets, pressure all mover the ice, Help out the D. Play like a playoff game. Demmer has to play great. Petey has to show up in this game. Please let the power play get on track. Go Canucks go

They play a style that USED TO be tough on us. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Silent Man said:

My biggest concern is Hellebuyck , he might be a wall. 

Park Zadorov and others in front of the net. Something we haven’t seen enough of this year. He’ll have a hard time stopping it if he can’t see it coming off the stick. 

• MillerTime 2

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

I kind of want desmith to start this one.

I suspect Demko will start. Next games in Minny and Colorado are back to back.  DeSmith and Demko split is expected then. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1