[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

Is it just me or are the play-by-play and color guys talking too much.? Sometimes I wish they would just shut the f' up and let us enjoy the flow of the game.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

All he’s been is aggressive. Started with shut up. Then I am a jackass. I just mentioned that the reffing has been sticking to its consistency of being bad. Nothing wrong with that.

I’m not discussing this here. Don’t engage again. Watch the game, comment and enjoy. This is the way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

it will come. It’s just a funk. I am a bit worried that we don’t have anyone that wants to shoot. We need at least two players that want to shoot. I think teams know we’re going to pass it around looking for the perfect play. Have to break that trend.

Id swap Boeser for Hronek on PP1. Need a threat from the point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Worst.

Dream On

Cover.

EVER!!!!!!

Im not really a fan of covers in general.  I dont need “your” version of their song lol

2 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Exactly. That PP was stupid. They had the puck yet no one went in front of the net. Crowd the net!

Get the giraffe to the front. Hronek takes the shot. Get it done. 

If I were the 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

it will come. It’s just a funk. I am a bit worried that we don’t have anyone that wants to shoot. We need at least two players that want to shoot. I think teams know we’re going to pass it around looking for the perfect play. Have to break that trend.

I don't get what the Coaches are telling the players, because they can't possibly telling them to keep passing it around endlessly. ZERO chance they are getting a puck past Hellebuyck without a Canuck's player in front. Block his eyes!

• Like 2

Just now, Rindiculous said:

That was an excellent period by both sides.  Probably the highest quality hockey I’ve watched all year with maybe the exception against NYR early in the year

As advertised and expected. Great hockey. First 10 minutes were feeling each other out and started to open up.

We gotta stay disciplined. 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

Just imagine this team with its PP on full display. It pains me to watch them control the play 5 on 5 but not score on the PP. 

Agreed, but the glass-half-full view is that I'd much rather have a team that can generate 5-on-5 and not be reliant on its PP. But you're right: if we had both, it would be 

God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1