[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

How does Myers have the confidence to walk into the slot like that instead of passing when he is one of most hated players in the room that's a crazy move 

Are you high ? Myers is not hated in the room , at all. 

• chaos 2

5 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

How does Myers have the confidence to walk into the slot like that instead of passing when he is one of most hated players in the room that's a crazy move 

Hated player ? That’s a shit take “ fan”

although my sarcasm detector is in the off position 

Edited by igorwasgreat
Grammar
  • chaos 2

Just now, Iron Man said:

Ugh another failed PP

Yep. I don’t think they are upset about it enough right now. They just look it’s a free 2 min skate. Maybe they need to hire someone to run the pp because it’s God awful.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Problem is, if you can't score reliably on the pp. It's licence for other teams to run your best players. Have to make them pay when they take head shots on your goalie

It was a long time ago, but that was what the 2010-2011 was known for ... a good power play thst could kill you 

We did have a good power play earlier and I believe we will find it again .. I hope.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

PP 0/17 ugh

in that stretch has never looked dangerous, cause there’s no one staying in front of the damn net 

Edited by Pycnotic
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s crazy we are still winning as many games as we have with no pp. Man I hope they get it going before the playoffs.

PP is literally 10th in the league, like do you even think before you bitch? 

• Like 1