[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I mean if you’re gonna stick up for horrid officiating you’re gonna get called for it. Officiating tonight is horrendous. Are you Ron MacLean? Cause you have an intermission to attend not officials to defend…

The insecurity here, wow

• Confused 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I mean if you’re gonna stick up for horrid officiating you’re gonna get called for it. Officiating tonight is horrendous. Are you Ron MacLean? Cause you have an intermission to attend not officials to defend…

Maybe he should be making a liquor store run for Hrudey.

• Haha 2
  • MillerTime 1

These jets  are a bunch of pansies diving and snapping their heads back every time they’re touched

At least Schiefle got an embellishment penalty

refs are waking up to their acting 

Garbage coward hockey 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, nux_win said:

And yet none of the CBC crew could agree with the call that all of us saw.  Multiple times.  GCG!

Ron is rubbing off on Bieksa..fucking ref sucking little bitch. 😆 

1 minute ago, Psycho_Path said:

no they don't. Try and watch with as unbias an opinion as you can for infractions that don't get called. It happens literally every season that the Canucks get called for a higher % of their infractions than the opposition in like 80%+ of the games during the season

Well their pp has to get going at some point. It really might cost us this year if they are going to be this inconsistent. 

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

Really? So it’s still 5 on 4 cuz they never call only the embellishment !

does he get fined? 

That was about as bad as Taylor hall jumping into the boards when he was still in jersey, so I’d hope so. Scheifele’s known for this too