[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well their pp has to get going at some point. It really might cost us this year if they are going to be this inconsistent. 

they need to change something up, i always liked 2 d men on the point on the PP...would be nice to see Hronek out there with a heavy shot.

3 minutes ago, BPA said:

Canucks need to do the triangle on the PP like the Jets.

Also they have to skate more. In current pp formation the only one moving his feet is Hughes and teams have adjusted.

No wonder they are in 0-17 funk.

3 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Jets have looked terrible defensively--so many d-zone turnovers. If we can kill the rest of this pp and play 5-on-5 through the 3rd, we have this

you know the refs won’t allow this to stay 5 on 5, they got money on the jets 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Bardown said:

These jets  are a bunch of pansies diving and snapping their heads back every time they’re touched

At least Schiefle got an embellishment penalty

refs are waking up to their acting 

Garbage coward hockey 

playoffs will sort them right out of contention. I had no idea this is how they got where they are. 

• Like 1

Just now, Darius said:

they need to change something up, i always liked 2 d men on the point on the PP...would be nice to see Hronek out there with a heavy shot.

and not missing the net 9 out of 10 times.

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I mean if you’re gonna stick up for horrid officiating you’re gonna get called for it. Officiating tonight is horrendous. Are you Ron MacLean? Cause you have an intermission to attend not officials to defend…

The officials could come flat out and say straight up who they want to win and stawns would still think they're doing a good job or have zero impact on the game. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, 1-d said:

Also they have to skate more. In current pp formation the only one moving his feet is Hughes and teams have adjusted.

No wonder they are in 0-17 funk.

Yep.

Maybe get Boeser, Miller, Lindholm to skate around to pull the defenders out of position.