[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Winnipeg Jets would fit right in in the Premier League .... that is football for the unwashed masses or soccer for the godless heathens among us.

I thought Detroit had a lot of embellishers, these guys are worse! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Pears said:

The officials could come flat out and say straight up who they want to win and stawns would still think they're doing a good job or have zero impact on the game. 

And call us out for pointing it out to boot. Seriously debating whether is Ron’s burner on here now 😂

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

they need to change something up, i always liked 2 d men on the point on the PP...would be nice to see Hronek out there with a heavy shot.

I'd like to see them balance the PP's, instead of loading one up.  There's only one puck 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Also they have to skate more. In current pp formation the only one moving his feet is Hughes and teams have adjusted.

No wonder they are in 0-17 funk.

I've been at it for weeks saying Hronek should be on PP1 and Boeser on PP2.  Hronek and Hughes swap places a lot naturally during the flow of the game, but more importantly Hronek has a serious cannon that teams will need to cover, which opens up more ice for the others.  Boeser hasn't been a threat for weeks.  They give him the shot every time.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

I'd like to see them balance the PP's, instead of loading one up.  There's only one puck 

id like them to load one up and play it for two minutes like the oilers do.  

1 minute ago, Darius said:

I thought Detroit had a lot of embellishers, these guys are worse! 

Have the Jets always been this bad with embellishments?  I recall they used to be a hard working team that played the right way.