[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

Just now, Mc1laren said:

Struggling powerplay, miscues on the penalty kill and thats a wrap. We outplayed them this game and deserved to win if you ignore the special teams but unfortunately cant do that. 

Cant wait till Soucy gets back in the lineup. 

I don't think they outplayed them, I think Winnipeg rope a doped them

5 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

man i hope we don't ever meet the jets in the conference final.. winnipeg owns vancouver they are 23-7 in the last 30 games against the canucks 

Meh.. we are missing DJ and Soucy.  Those two are made for this type of game.  First meeting this season.  We are a different team and not to be compared to past years.

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Is it our top line is a no show? Or does good teams just neutralize our best players?

I just feel a difference between our top players and other teams. When ours have bad games they have BAD games. Completely soft and do

not dominate at all. I do question whether they have it in them. We have a lot of wins but it’s not because of our top players stepping up for the majority of them. Our third line has been way more important than the other top lines this year. That says a lot.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Jaimito said:

Good thing is game #56, not game 7 in round 1.  

Yeah I'm not overly phased right now.  The playoffs will be a different kinda game.  When our defenceman slam their forwards over and over and over in a series, it'll make a difference. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

No, the fact is, we need to beat the benchmark teams at some point - the teams we've been talking about and measuring against - Bruins, Jets. 

We have beaten 3 of the top 4 - FLA, Dallas, NYR.

Blanked against the next 3 - Col, Winnipeg, Vegas.