[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Rogers Arena, Feb 17, 7PM PST (10PM EST), the HOLY CRAP! WE AREN'T PLAYING AT 10AM GAME ON A WEEKEND GAME!

Rocket-68

Just now, -Buzzsaw- said:

Bullshit... almost impossible to stop the Scheifele goal.  And the one before it.

The problem is the Canucks players are losing their coverage... not the goalie.

The first goal was weak weak sauce

• Vintage 1

Just now, Jim McMahon said:

If we had a completely healthy team and added Tanev and another scoring forward this team is unstoppable. Even bring up Podkolzin as he’s an upgrade to PDG I would think by now. He’s playing great hockey in Abby. 

That's a lot to add lol.  We're talking a top 4 RhD and a Top 6F?

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

different team same result hellebyuck is a brick wall.. guy haven't given up 3+ goals in like 3 months

Not saying they are not a tough team to play against.  First meeting between these two teams.  Let’s just not jump to conclusions.  DJ and Soucy would have made a difference.

1 minute ago, Pears said:

Again, moving the goalposts to fit your narrative. 

How so?  I'm clearly talking about the Boston's, jets etc.  youd have to be blind or willfully ignorant not to see that

1 minute ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

Worst part of this is we are losing to Nate F@&*ing Schmidt! He never really wanted to be in Van.

Eh. I don't give a fuck about Schmidt. If he's happier in Winnipeg all the more to him. It's Winnipeg

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I know that. Try to see what I'm saying. Lost to Bruins, losing to Jets, two measuring teams that we need to make statements as the #1 team. 

I get that. I’m just saying that we’ve made statements against other teams we needed to measure up with, but yeah it would be nice to show up Col, Bos and Winnipeg as well.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

No show against Boston.

Dropping this one against Jets.

Two teams we've measured against.

We need to be better. 

At least there's more to learn from.

This game I don’t blame the team like I do against Boston.  They played their hearts out and were great for the most part top down 

• Cheers 3