What are you listening to?

Coconuts

2 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

I bought the album in 79. It played loud in my demon 👹

When we were teenagers my friend Steve was SO into music (he had the huge speakers that we danced on). He used to throw awesome all night parties. Had a pool, pool table and all the kids from Steveston hung out there. We were a little wild back then.

^Oh I love that Dishwalla song...yep, good old 90's.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

In the comments below the video, the singer from Dishwalla thanked everyone for still listening to it all these years later and gave a background on the song. He wrote it in 1993 and recorded it with Dishwalla in 1994. He’s proud of it and happy fans still remember it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

When we were teenagers my friend Steve was SO into music (he had the huge speakers that we danced on). He used to throw awesome all night parties. Had a pool, pool table and all the kids from Steveston hung out there. We were a little wild back then.

^Oh I love that Dishwalla song...yep, good old 90's.

I had friends that all 3 had very large klipsch speakers so  the party was was always loud. We had an outdoor party at this small lake we had all the speakers together. We actually made the water ripple. :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

I had friends that all 3 had very large klipsch speakers so  the party was was always loud. We had an outdoor party at this small lake we had all the speakers together. We actually made the water ripple. :classic_laugh:

Klipsch- very big, very efficient. Quite nice sound

download.jpg.282273cff1763fe89b866c90020f9a44.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

That's one of my favourite Tool songs. Friend is SOOOO into Tool and he booked tickets for a festival (in LA I think?) to see them there. Not long afterward they announced they were coming to Vancouver. D'oh. MJK is brilliant.

• Cheers 1