What are you listening to?

Coconuts

20 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

One of my go to bands.  My favourite LP is AM.  I got drunk with Bob Egan 2 times when he was in Blue Rodeo when they played Vancouver at the Malkin Bowl.

They stayed in the same hotel and he knew one of our "gang" so he came to the bar at the Coast in English Bay.

He was in Wilco for a short while.  I asked him what it was like being in Wilco and he said "that's when I learned how to be a rock star" lol.

Same. Saw them on tour recently - about 20 years to the day when I first saw them at The Commodore for the YHF tour. Despite Cruel Country being my least liked album, and that they played zero songs from The Whole Love or Star Wars (2 personal faves)it was just a fantastic show.

If I had a bit more time and money, I would be all over that Sky Blue Sky festival. 3 nights of Wilco at an all-inclusive hotel in Mexico, sprinkled in with some other great artists (including Father John Misty!). Sounds amazing:

https://wilcoskybluesky.com/

• Cheers 3