What are you listening to?

Coconuts

Me Again

I got a unique sound with my drum kit on this one. i had a plastic back scratcher stuck into the high hat and it reached to one of my floor toms. When i tapped the middle of the back scratcher, it crested a duo rhythm with the floor tom and high hat. 

Also this one was played on a late night FM radio in Furness England. Look up Space Is The Place radio show. They also post the shows on mix cloud. Check it out,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

I did this ages ago, around late 90's early 2000's. Old modified turntables and a radio shack turntable mixer. Some of it has really bad sound quality, especially the last part. Recorded on cassette and saved when i got my first computer about 20 years ago, then i made the vid for it in 2021.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A page or so ago, I posted a video of Joe Bonamassa covering Deep Purple's Lazy.

Jesse Cook isn't a name a lot of people will be familiar with, but he's one of the world's top Flamenco players. Listen to what he does with this old Simon and Garfunkel classic:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1