What are you listening to?

Coconuts

7 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I have this album and that's one of my favourites. This one too.

You know what’s funny about that album? When I first heard it, I was underwhelmed with how much more mellow it is than it’s predecessor, which I loved a great deal, but whenever I go back and listen to APC, it’s usually this album. I also listen to some tracks from their latest album, Eat The Elephant, which I also initially found underwhelming. These days I am less concerned with what’s heavier. I’ve become more of a fan of good music, regardless of genre. 

• Like 1

Once again this isn't really something I've been listening to, just something I happened to find and liked.   For someone who always mutes the anthems I was pretty impressed.

Marvin Gaye’s iconic NBA All-Star Game national anthem: ‘He turned that thing into his own’

https://theathletic.com/4153452/2023/02/16/marvin-gaye-nba-all-star-game-national-anthem-remembered/

I need some angry angsty music today to help me survive this place.

A loss is enough to make me pull my hair out. And my teeth. All the people who "know we're not good enough".  

"Fan site"

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I need some angry angsty music today to help me survive this place.

A loss is enough to make me pull my hair out. And my teeth. All the people who "know we're not good enough".  

"Fan site"

:classic_smile:

• Like 2