What are you listening to?

Coconuts

26 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

MFZB is still my fave

It's rare to have a band be this good with three different singers

Agreed. Blur, Strength, Alone, Falling Apart, exc. Such a good album. Waste of Mind has some great songs too.

I've never really thought about it but that's a great point, its quite the accomplishment. Postcards from Hell is a great song they put out with the second singer(?)

I'm surprised they never made it big back in the day they have it all, good pop punk riffs / good lyrics / good vocals / fantastic guitar playing (and great solo's - expectations solo is one of my favs). Great band!

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Agreed. Blur, Strength, Alone, Falling Apart, exc. Such a good album. Waste of Mind has some great songs too.

I've never really thought about it but that's a great point, its quite the accomplishment. Postcards from Hell is a great song they put out with the second singer(?)

I'm surprised they never made it big back in the day they have it all, good pop punk riffs / good lyrics / good vocals / fantastic guitar playing (and great solo's - expectations solo is one of my favs). Great band!

Their second singer, Matty, is probs my favourite, Adrian is the new guy and he's pretty great too

They've been very consistent about touring and putting out music though, fantastic band 

• Like 1