What are you listening to?

Coconuts

@Coconuts Ian changes musicians a lot, but he always seems to find really talented guys...

Big Wreck is my favorite band right now....Can't decide if my favorite tune is Ghosts, Wolves, or Albatross..... Here's a newer one that some folks might not have heard:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

@Coconuts Ian changes musicians a lot, but he always seems to find really talented guys...

Big Wreck is my favorite band right now....Can't decide if my favorite tune is Ghosts, Wolves, or Albatross..... Here's a newer one that some folks might not have heard:

It's a weird thing, but it's drummers that have come and gone the most since Ian and Brian started Big Wreck back up, the current guy they've got played with him on the first Thornley album though 

Otherwise it's been pretty stable since Big Wreck came back, their bassist has been with them since 2010, Paulo was 2010-2017, and Chris was only really brought in after Brian died of a cancer 

I like their current group of guitarists, though I've yet to see them with their newest drummer 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

It's a weird thing, but it's drummers that have come and gone the most since Ian and Brian started Big Wreck back up, the current guy they've got played with him on the first Thornley album though 

Otherwise it's been pretty stable since Big Wreck came back, their bassist has been with them since 2010, Paulo was 2010-2017, and Chris was only really brought in after Brian died of a cancer 

I like their current group of guitarists, though I've yet to see them with their newest drummer 

Speaking of Paulo, check out his Brian Johnson impersonation. I'm posting it in the "Covers" thread

9 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Speaking of Paulo, check out his Brian Johnson impersonation. I'm posting it in the "Covers" thread

I always kinda wondered why he left, turns out he stepped into Big Wreck the same way Dave did, as far as I can find he hasn't done much since 

But I'm remembering things now, Thornley morphed into Big Wreck after Brian stepped in all a fill-in guitarist for Thornley 

• Cheers 1