What are you listening to?

Coconuts

My wife worked at the Royal Military College and famously made Chris Hadfield , our amazing astronaut wait in line behind 40 1st year cadets to see her in the office. Years later she ran into him after his space oddysee at Burning Man and he smiled and called her over and played this song. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

needs a spaceman splifff before hearing for the first time. Sound and Vision, David Bowie, as presented by Beck in the round. 

Sorry, I have listened and felt alot of Bowie. didnt hear it here. Also I am a fan of Beck, but didnt hear it here. Just being honest. Go back to the originals, and have your spaceman spiffff

5 minutes ago, EastCoastExpress said:

Sorry, I have listened and felt alot of Bowie. didnt hear it here. Also I am a fan of Beck, but didnt hear it here. Just being honest. Go back to the originals, and have your spaceman spiffff

I have a huge Bowie library and a decent Beck listening background, this for me was amazing. It loses something in not having the video along with it. 
The concept was 1000 musicians in the Lincoln Center with Beck as the band leader. That gets lost in the version i linked, admittedly but on the whole it is an awesome live play of 1000 people playing Sound and Vision Live, in the round. In my opinion. 

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, EastCoastExpress said:

Like the Bee Gees pre 1970 with Robin as the lead vocalist?