What are you listening to?

Coconuts

In joyous memory of someone I loved a long time ago and who recently moved onward to another plane and the next step in his journey. Thanks to him I was introduced to Neil Young's music and it has stayed with me all these years since. We'll always have Pinecrest Parking lot, the Quarter-Mile out at Australian and a lifetime of memories with Neil's music as the soundtrack!

RIP, JP, and long may you forever run in the hearts and memories of all who have loved you so...

We've been through some things together
With trunks of memories still to come
We found things to do in stormy weather
Long may you run....

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

5 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I can honestly say I've never heard, seen, or listened to Judas Priest, wow! is all I can say...Meanwhile my wife is in the background saying what are you listening to, sounds like he's screaming...lol!

• Cheers 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/news/greg-kihn-jeopardy-and-breakup-song-hitmaker-dies-at-75/ar-AA1oRUbn?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=37bfaee40c5a42fa864a0df8c7c17789&ei=21

"Greg Kihn, the rock singer-songwriter who scored with “Jeopardy” and “The Breakup Song (They Don’t Write ‘Em)” and helped definite an era of power pop in the 1980s, died Tuesday at age 85, his family announced in a statement. The cause of death was complications from Alzheimer’s disease.

----------------

mal

---------------

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1