What are you listening to?

Coconuts

12 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

I''ll see you that Ringo Starr and raise you a Yoko Star Child.

True story..... there I was, minding my own business, doing the blech stuff of housework and folding laundry... practicing my self-control of NOT wandering around this new home of ours  so as to be productive.... and what song pops up on Stingray Flashback 70s but No, No, No. It's been my earworm the entire day....much to the dismay of my neighbours who also had to listen to it as I cranked the volume and played it 18 times in a row to attempt to purge it! And finally, the peace that comes with subjecting oneself to The Carpenters, Tom Jones, Tiny Flippin' Tim fer gad's sake and losing the worm ONLY to find it shared here!! I'm laughing my ass off... the Universe does have a sense of questionable mirth at times, it does!  But no, No, NO to Yoko.... Noooooo....

Enough talk, need tunes...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

My Mom's favourite singer before she passed....

Your Mom had the most lovely taste in singers! 😃

There's 2 of his (ok, maybe 3...) that I have always really liked and dreamed of dancing to across a ballroom with sweeping turns and dips...

And

And....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1