What are you listening to?

Coconuts

1 hour ago, Rob Eh said:

Me again 

I'm doing a Geddy Lee thing here, playing the axe bass and keyboards simultaneously. I did the record scratching part with my foot.

Rob Eh - Run It

At first I thought that you took the name of an existing artist. I didn't realize that it was actually you. Awesome. Keep it up!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Jack Gordon said:

Had to chuckle a bit at how the guy didn't bother pretending to play the harp on the last verse....:classic_laugh: Great song nonetheless.

There's an interesting story/theory about these guys....it has to do with how they came up with their name.

Those of us old enough to remember record stores will recall how albums were stored alphabetically in bins. You would find the divider with the first letter of the artist you were interested in and then flip though until you found what you were looking for.

Back then, there was a pretty popular band from England....the story goes that the Beau Brummels decided on a name that would put them right next to those guys in the record bin....

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Had to chuckle a bit at how the guy didn't bother pretending to play the harp on the last verse....:classic_laugh: Great song nonetheless.

There's an interesting story/theory about these guys....it has to do with how they came up with their name.

Those of us old enough to remember record stores will recall how albums were stored alphabetically in bins. You would find the divider with the first letter of the artist you were interested in and then flip though until you found what you were looking for.

Back then, there was a pretty popular band from England....the story goes that the Beau Brummels decided on a name that would put them right next to those guys in the record bin....

He's so cool he doesn't even pretend to play 😄

That's a neat story about the name origin. Thanks for that.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1