Hypothetical Poll - Decade of Dominance or Just ONE Cup Before I Die

Steamer4GM

What say you?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

• Win the cup this year but suffer 9 years of lameness?
    • Never win The Cup but 10 years of incredibly exciting compete and near the top of the standings every season?
    • I hate this poll. This question sucks. I refuse to answer. Whoever thought this up should be shot and banned from following our team

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Isn't the whole objective to win the Stanley Cup?  Why would I care if we are the best team in the league for a decade but never win a cup?

Tell that to the numerous idiots wanting to keep stocking up picks and building a 10 cup dynasty lol

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

I have rooted for this team since 1970. Some awsome times but also many disappointing stretches as well. I'm more of a casual fan now. To many ups and more so downs are not good for ones health. I just want to see honest effort and commitment to the team. I'm at the point where it doesn't matter to me if they win the cup or not. It won't change any thing in my life. To me professional sports are overrated. A bunch of greedy athletes, owners and agents grabbing everything they can. This is the only team I cheer for. I stress team. The players come and go.

Stanley Cup, no hesitation whatsoever

Any AnnoyingG - oof with Pure Nonsense that would rather see a team keep stocking up prospects for the future should probably just shut their CFF account and just stick to HFboards with the draft geeks, and the youtube "scouts" LOL

Stanley cup is the mission, the be all, end all. I will take 10 years of embaressing Benning-esque seasons if we win the cup this season

Edited by filthy animal