Pettersson in the (other) Big Games

Shwenuck

17 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

Why don’t you make a poll and see how many here wants to trade him or see him gone unless he signs for well below market. Sure the forum might not represent majority as some might be silent, but of the different poster that posted regarding ep it’s almost a landslide the ppl that are ripping him or wanting to trade him vs the ppl that are defending him. If you don’t like my blanket statement block me instead of chiming in with your lame shots. I don’t like some of your comments either you don’t see me quoting you literally every day regarding the same shit 

Why don't you make a poll.  And what would you consider "well below market value".    Fair value for me, is Barkov, add 6.5% for cap going up 6.5%, and add another million or so in taxes.  So  11.65.   Won't be pissy over the rest.    EP "wants to win".   Maybe he just wants massive bank account.    Likely won't know for awhile yet. 

3 hours ago, IBatch said:

Why don't you make a poll.  And what would you consider "well below market value".    Fair value for me, is Barkov, add 6.5% for cap going up 6.5%, and add another million or so in taxes.  So  11.65.   Won't be pissy over the rest.    EP "wants to win".   Maybe he just wants massive bank account.    Likely won't know for awhile yet. 

they already made a poll i'm fine with anything in the 11-12 range nothing over. there are fans attacking his personality, there are fans attacking his style, there are fans attacking his commitment, there are fans attacking him not a team player. there are people here only wanting ep if he's 10 10.5 or below. how important EP and his success on the ice? the team doesn' lose much games when miller or hughes is a non factor and gets 0 points in a game. the team loses the most games when EP struggles and is a non factor with no points.. they can avodcate all they want about trading ep for a haul which i don't think will be a haul based on EP current stance.. if he wouldn't commit to vancouver.. i'm not sure why people think he would commit to other teams that would have the young players/prospect capitals to pull off the trade. Lindholm + another 4-5mil player ain't gonna come remotely close to replacing EP. how effective even is lindholm without EP since every single one of his points have been from EP minus the 1 pp goal remains to be seen

• Cheers 1