★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Feb 19, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

not just you..this is his entire career. His first year with the penguins was his best year, downhill from there, moves to Chicago, first was best, then onto ...ahhhh somewhere I forget OH Toronto for the end of last year and surged again, then came to us... I think it is burried in his psyche, making it and proving he should be there is his apex..then he seems to recede. STil though this is his career best season, one point shy of a career high but with a plus15 on the plus minus this year that was never there before. I like him on the fourth line, but consider him replaceable. Too much indifference for a Nuck? maybe. 

He’s playing soft. He picks when he wants to play. Frustrating.

• Cheers 1

Who would we like coming back to be happy with moving DeSmith (good backup) the other way and Silvos up?

Packaged with Mik

Edited by Rocket-68

Just now, NucksFan said:

No offence to Dave but O would love if they put Ray full time with Shorty next season …. Or maybe in the play offs 

Tomlinson has been perfectly fine. But I totally agree, even Shorthouse is elevated when working with Ray; you can tell he really respects him and tries to always perform his best on those broadcasts.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

At this point  I would try one of our resident Trolls on PP1 ... anything to try and shake things up.

How about this?

Tocchet.A.Hockey.God   Canucksforlife

EddieVader, PeteyBoeser, King Heffy

• Haha 2

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Who would we like coming back to be happy with moving DeSmith (good backup) the other way and Silvos up?

I honestly want to hang onto all three: playoffs are tough and if any one of our tendies goes down, it is nice knowing Arturs isn't out of his league if he gets the call up.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

How about this?

Tocchet.A.Hockey.God   Canucksforlife

EddieVader, PeteyBoeser, King Heffy

I have two of those on my 3 member ignore list ... quite enjoyable GDT and PGT