★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Feb 19, 2024

Jaimito

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am worried about our ability to lock down games. We don’t really play a strong defensive style when we get the lead. We tend to always give up two to three goals despite still winning. Makes me nervous heading into the playoffs giving up leads and not locking things down. Up 4-1 you would hope they can lock it down and not allow anymore goals.

When are you not worried or nervous? Lol

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1
  • MillerTime 1

I am worried about our ability to lock down games. We don’t really play a strong defensive style when we get the lead. We tend to always give up two to three goals despite still winning. Makes me nervous heading into the playoffs giving up leads and not locking things down.

Stop worrying. Life’s too short. 

• Cheers 1

I am worried about our ability to lock down games. We don’t really play a strong defensive style when we get the lead. We tend to always give up two to three goals despite still winning. Makes me nervous heading into the playoffs giving up leads and not locking things down.

Lol you're just making up shit here.. what are we, like 31-0-2 when leading after 2 periods? Yep, can't hold a lead.

1 minute ago, Harrington81 said:

Why don't the owners pipe up about this biased officiating. There no way I'd let it get this bad.

Cause Aqua has no backbone and is at the bottom of the pecking order of the owners. 

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

What happened to the good ref that we saw earlier in the season, was called fairly even and now it's all that bad.  Who are they?  

That was before we became a contender, that’s not part of the script.

Two ref system is and always has been failure m.

game management to create an illusion of parity

buttmans plan. 

Nucks starting to pull away in the standing Nucks

getting some of the most bias officiating against them since the allstar break. 

3 five on two 

Yet wild  get away with all kinds of crap 

not even trying to hide the fix anymore. 

Edited by Combover
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Why are you bringing up facts? That’s not how it works.

Yes but I am talking about shutting teams down overall. They aren’t that great at doing it. They have won it’s just I am a bit worried with our composure or lack there of. It also helps if the refs weren’t out to get us. They are still angry at Burrows!! I know it.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Any think we could break up the Hughes / hronek pairing ?Just to give them a chance to get used to a defensive pairing during the regular season that we may need for the playoffs. Hughes/ Soucy or Cole and hronek / Juulsen or myers?

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

I'm sure stawns will still find a way to say they're doing a great job and can't possibly determine the outcome of games. 

Put him on IGNORE and and viola, this magically happens

image.thumb.png.a234994a5139f352bf5128a33045b665.png

Much more enjoyable GDT's and PGT's without comments from certain members.

• Cheers 2