★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Feb 19, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, -dlc- said:

Yeah but ... momentum's a thing. 

This game has been so horribly pathetically reffed...it's mind boggling. Team's shellshocked.

I won't even blame this on them....I can't believe what we've seen that passes for professional officiating. It's a f'n gong show.

Well they sort of gave up. That really doesn’t look good on anyone. You face adversity you can’t just say I am done. Even after 6-5. There is still a lot of time left. It says more about the team if they fight through it and pull out a win. 

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

I’m glad it’s DeSmith and not Demko.  If it wasn’t for the Garland injury I’d say just flush this game but damn that hurts.

He's not hurt he came back. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Breadnbutta said:

Sometimes refs suck. It happens all the time.

Pk has to be better and it starts with the goalie 

A better back-up is in order. Dasmith was almost out of position or starting to flop around on every one. Pathetic from him, his team and the fucking linemen and reff.

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Yeah but ... momentum's a thing. 

This game has been so horribly pathetically reffed...it's mind boggling. Team's shellshocked. Blow the f'n whistle in our crease. Don't stop play to call a phantom (you wish) goal then make up for it with a penalty that wasn't there.

I won't even blame this on the team....I can't believe what we've seen that passes for professional officiating. It's a f'n gong show.

It got away from them, that part's on them. But God damn, this is next level dogshit we're seeing.

No one's going to buy that excuse.  The players themselves aren't going to buy that excuse.

Not surprised at any of this stuff created by Bettman + group - started with the NHL draft, then Rangers in OT non call / Blues in OT / last game WPG all these phantom calls and now this. 

NHL should be ashamed of this type of officiating - guess they thought Canucks winning too much - lets spread the wealth.  Good luck winning anything with these Zebras (or better yet DONKEYS).  RT after this game - They have to win tonight - if that's the case,  just let us know so we don't need to show up for the game.

If FA has enough balls, he should call Bettman and company and vent - don't need anything public but definitely complain - been like this for the past month or so. You don't call like this in the playoffs so why now.

Edited by hockeyfan-observer
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes let’s insult others because you can’t control your emotions. Typical when frustrated you have to attack.

You literally insult the team every game day thread win or lose. The projection is strong here 

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, PureQuickness said:

It honestly wouldn't have mattered. The reffing is honestly bad this game. I could've reffed better than this and I can't skate.

My dead grandmother could have officiated this game better than it has been. 

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Had to be one game

DeSmith has been good for us all season, sometimes things just go sideways

Yeah, he's shaken for sure.  Bunch of lucky bounces off skates he can't be faulted.  But that's gonna mess up this confidence on other shots. 

You can give up so many 5 on 3s.   

JT bone head clear in the third.  Can't do that.

Big Z got one at least 

• Cheers 1