★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Feb 19, 2024

Jaimito

7 minutes ago, Sapper said:

The Canucks let the refs into their head space and that's in them

The officials absolutely tampered with the game in.the second ane I suspect it was because a few players called.out the officials for the freak.show.rhe Jets game.was.

Problem is it was the Jets players that made a joke of that.crew.with their acting....not Vancouver  ...

The.canucks.need to play mentally tougher and not let this crap officiating get in their heads

Don't blame the team.

They didn't give themselves penalties.

They didn't stop play to try to give Minny a goal that wasn't there.

Then assess a penalty that wasn't there because...why not? Canucks in the box.

Not blow the whistle dead when the puck's dead in our crease for upwards of a minute. 

No, that's shitty reffing...and the team doesn't stand a chance with some of this happening. This is inexcusable.

The refs are absolute dogshit and shifted the momentum in this one. That's on them. This team is battling hard and deserves a fairer shake.

There's only so much you can do when you're trying to move a dumptruck out of your way.

• MillerTime 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s been bad, yes but we need to fight through adversity. 

DeSmith has be terrible. Can’t win with that level of goaltending. Guys run around and try to do too much to prevent shots they should allow. It becomes a big mess. 

1 minute ago, EB43 said:

My wife’s not going to be thrilled when she comes home from work..

IMG_4694.gif

i just did dishes and laundry, buying a future game with liquor for me. She is due home in two hours.

Just now, RomanPer said:

These are the moments when I hate this forum's fair-weather fans. The game was clearly destroyed by the refs. Trying to pin it now on Tocchet or DeSmith or anyone else is asinine.

What!?!?!

You trying to say a million 2 man advantages can effect the outcome of a game?!

Madness.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hammertime said:

Blow it up sell the team! LOL still 1st in the league. Teams are exposing us right now though from Boston to WPG now the Wild. 

Other  teams don't watch these games though right?

Are they though? We've easily been the better team 5 on 5 in both this and the Jets game. 

10 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

A better back-up is in order. Dasmith was almost out of position or starting to flop around on every one. Pathetic from him, his team and the fucking linemen and reff.

Desmith has been fine. One bad game 

• Like 1

Holy Fuck, a penalty in Canucks favor! Surprised refs didn't wait until 3 seconds left to give the Canucls a 2 man advantage just to show they are fairly calling the game.

• Vintage 1