★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Feb 19, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, Breadnbutta said:

Desmith has been fine. One bad game 

he was terrible in his last 2 starts, he needs to be way better than he has been, have to get demko some off days before the playoffs 

6 minutes ago, Sapper said:

The Canucks let the refs into their head space and that's in them

The officials absolutely tampered with the game in.the second ane I suspect it was because a few players called.out the officials for the freak.show.rhe Jets game.was.

Problem is it was the Jets players that made a joke of that.crew.with their acting....not Vancouver  ...

The.canucks.need to play mentally tougher and not let this crap officiating get in their heads

agree, but also rick shoulda did a timeout to calm stuff down ...but really canucks need to play better, esp desmith who was dawg sheet in the 3rd

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Boston, Winnipeg, and now this game. All recent pressure games. Not sure what is so funny. It’s when they have pressure they struggle. The eye test. They can still learn how to get past it but the games will only have more pressure going forward.

I'd rather this come to light before the playoffs instead of after they start 

The Canucks have to stop letting the officials livr.rent free in their heads after a badly officiated game 

And since their is.zero accountability for officials in the NHL ..... never ... And I mean.never go public as players criticizing them when they do shit the bed

In hockey it's always the retaliation that gets called 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Don't blame the team.

They didn't give themselves penalties.

They didn't stop play to try to give Minny a goal that wasn't there.

Then a penalty that wasn't there.

Not blow the whistle dead when the puck's dead in our crease for upwards of a minutes. 

No, that's shitty reffing...and the team doesn't stand a chance with some of this happening.

The refs are absolute dogshit and shifted the momentum in this one. That's on them. This team is battling hard and deserves a fairer shake.

The refs started “managing” the game when the Canucks were up 5-2.  So I definitely saw 2 that weren’t deserved. 

2 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Blow it up sell the team! LOL still 1st in the league. Teams are exposing us right now though from Boston to WPG now the Wild. 

Other  teams don't watch these games though right?

The only exposing going on happens when the refs force feed the other team 5 on 3's all game

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Don't blame the team.

They didn't give themselves penalties.

They didn't stop play to try to give Minny a goal that wasn't there.

Then a penalty that wasn't there.

Not blow the whistle dead when the puck's dead in our crease for upwards of a minutes. 

No, that's shitty reffing...and the team doesn't stand a chance with some of this happening.

The refs are absolute dogshit and shifted the momentum in this one. That's on them. This team is battling hard and deserves a fairer shake.

I would hope that Rutherford can call and have a chat with the league, but I doubt they pick up.

5 minutes ago, Sapper said:

The Canucks let the refs into their head space and that's in them

The officials absolutely tampered with the game in.the second ane I suspect it was because a few players called.out the officials for the freak.show.rhe Jets game.was.

Problem is it was the Jets players that made a joke of that.crew.with their acting....not Vancouver  ...

The.canucks.need to play mentally tougher and not let this crap officiating get in their heads

This had nothing at all to do with the refs though. Those calls at the end of the second period and the Miller penalty error were all must call penalties. What on earth are you watching?