★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Feb 19, 2024

Jaimito

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

he was terrible in his last 2 starts, he needs to be way better than he has been, have to get demko some off days before the playoffs 

Maybe bring up Silovs so he can get another taste before playoffs.

12 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

And that’s the message.

Call out the refs and you think it’s a coincidence that we get four 5 on 3’s?

I'm watching the game with my dad.  He asked how many more 2 man advantages are the Wild going to get? I said as many as the Wild needs to win the game.  4 straight 5 on 3s. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pycnotic said:

he was terrible in his last 2 starts, he needs to be way better than he has been, have to get demko some off days before the playoffs 

Chiiiiiil. 

We have been a backup graveyard. De Smith has been a breath of fresh air. Minni scored some very nice goals ngl I even stood up and clapped for a few of them. De Smith isnt the reasont the score is what it is. This game is fast and loose. 

Just now, Dom said:

Hughes shoulda took a penalty there lol. 

Ps - PP is still garbage. 

Refs know they've pushed it to the limit. Trying to pretend they're fair.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Yeah, I haven't been comfortable with him in net for quite some time now.

He was great early on, but now you know you're giving up 3+ with him in net.

3 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

agree, but also rick shoulda did a timeout to calm stuff down ...but really canucks need to play better, esp desmith who was dawg sheet in the 3rd

Ah not watching the game but was wondering if we ever called a timeout after the consecutive goals.

Just now, Hammertime said:

Chiiiiiil. 

We have been a backup graveyard. De Smith has been a breath of fresh air. Minni scored some very nice goals ngl I even stood up and clapped for a few of them. De Smith isnt the reasont the score is what it is. This game is fast and loose. 

Did you clap for the refs or the players?

• Like 1