★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild • Feb 19, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes seriously. The refs had to make some of those calls as well. They weren’t all fabricated.  Canucks still needed to stay focused and fight through adversity which they failed to do. They aren’t perfect and have to work on some things. Composure is a big one right now.

Thing is there shouldn't be ANY fabricated. 

2 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

I'm an honest fan. Unlike everyone else blaming the refs everytime the Canucks collapse like this 

Yeah, I would have loved to see a big kill by the guys to keep the lead.

I remember in the playoffs when a questionable call took away an OT goal from the Blackhawks, but they were able to regroup and score to win the game...they won the Cup that same year.

i mean ...what are the Canucks trying to do now? win a game....pffft!!

they dont know anything....cant win , even though they are #1....

Can handle adversity....even though here we are fighting back!!!

Blah, stupid Canucks!!!

I really need to learn to abandon CFF anytime things don't go our way in games

This thread is the perfect illustration of the worst Canucks fans have to offer and why many around the league criticize our community for being a bunch of whiners

Yes, one or two calls against us were weak and the whistle could've been blown during that one scramble calling the play dead.

BUT, the Canucks earned many of the calls, DeSmith lost his composure for a bit and Minny's top players took full advantage and brought tremendous pressure when they smelled blood.

Five unanswered goals in the 3rd is just as unheard of as multiple 5-on-3's to none but shit happens and, when it does, ya just gotta dig deep and find the resolve to keep pusing and believe. The same thing we'd ask of our team we need to ask of ourselves as fan. Take the lumps life hands ya, pick yourself back up and fight back.

People crying for the team to leave the building, run Fleury, take millions of dollars in fines or all other kinds of nonsense or calling the entire league Bush league or the game fixed and the refs earning money on Bet360 are just acting like spoiled children who'd be better off watching golf

Go Canucks GO!!!

3 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

I'm an honest fan. Unlike everyone else blaming the refs everytime the Canucks collapse like this 

No sh!t. How any fan can watch the game and blame anyone but the team themselves is absurd. Sometimes the reffing is a part of the reason you lose. Not today.

16 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Definitely looked that way at the beginning of the game, but miller and blueger took legitamite penalties that put them down 2 men, they were stupid penalties 

The one on Zadorov was a joke.  That was the 1st one that should have never been a penalty. 

• Like 1