★[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild. Feb 19 (Fan Psychotherapy Edition)

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

That's fucking bullshit. TBH. 

Our PP could have scored they didn't theirs did. Our PK could have killed they didn't theirs did. Sure the refs suck they always do. I don't care if we play'd the entire 3rd short handed our PK can't let in 7.  

That's on Foote. Isn't he the one who handles the PK? 

Just now, N4ZZY said:

how did they get that many 5 on 3's? 

that PK percentage definitely took a hit today. 

2 were self inflicted. The other go ask the refs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pears said:

Blueger flattened with the puck nowhere in sight then Lindholm given a roughing penalty for a light bump. Ref not blowing the whistle when the puck was lost in that dogpile before their 8th goal. Wild player going down awfully easily and drawing a holding call on Zadorov. Hughes hooked no call. Canuck interfered with in front of the net no call. Hughes having his stick ripped out of his hands right in front of the ref after we made it a one goal game no call. Oh did I mention 3 straight extended 5 on 3's?

Aye forgot that one... piss poor call... 

Don't mind most of the calls, but found it astonishing they took so long to get Canucks a PP after all the 5on3s

And the fact they could see the puck, despite DeSmith laying on it... utter bush league... 

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

The ability of the Canucks to play down to teams outside of or barely in the playoffs has been an ongoing issue for quite a while.  Regardless of where this team sits in the standings, the record they have regarding teams on the bubble or outside of the playoffs is concerning.

As they will draw the 7th or 8th team in the west who will have been battling hard all year, this trend is one that needs to be addressed because it has the same level of potential stink as the 2012-2013 playoffs against the Kings and Sharts

Adversity is needed. Losses are learning experiences. Ref's are never not going to suck. Game start times are what they are, excuses are what they are. 

If we want a cup were going to have to play though it. 7 goals is enough. Excuses are for losers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Holy shit that was so bad. Referring was pathetic, but so were the Canucks stupid penalties. There's no way you survive those 5 on 3s one after another. Beauty hat trick by Miller, and his line was on the ice for 5 Canucks goals. DeSmith was not good, but it's not all on him. Major tune-up time, and back at it tomorrow for another tough game. I'm sure this embarrassment will have them playing a little different against Colorado. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

I didn't re-watch it, but the non whistle on the one goal seemed really bad and was a bit of a turning point in the game. But overall, a staggering lack of focus in this one. No excuses.

I mean it is a matinee game so half expected lack of focus. 

• Cheers 1

Didn't know the game was early so imagine my suprise...and absolute enbarrasment...What the $%#@#.... don't care how bad the officiating was, good teams don't let in 7 goals in a period!!! 

And whoever said itr was a bad move not to go for Monahan may unfortunetly have been correct 😔

1 minute ago, Moeknows said:

Didn't know the game was early so imagine my suprise...and absolute enbarrasment...What the $%#@#.... don't care how bad the officiating was, good teams don't let in 7 goals in a period!!! 

And whoever said itr was a bad move not to go for Monahan may unfortunetly have been correct 😔

Lol because he had a hattrick in a game they are going to lose? 

Lindholm >>>>> Monahan

• Cheers 2

It's games like this that have really turned me away from the nhl.

I still follow and cheer for my team,but i'm definitely not expecting a fair shake.

Especially since bettman and his possie are over seeing the league.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

That's on Foote. Isn't he the one who handles the PK? 

#Fire Newell Brown. #Fire Bowness, #Fire Green

Blame the coaches  thats loser talk. 

Boys need to block a shot, take a hit, force a turnover. 

Foote knows how to run a PK the boys need to execute.  

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Reffing by brail?

Absolutely bush league... 5on3 for the 3rd or 4th time, and they let the players hack away at the goalie, while he is on top of the puck...

found that disgusting... 

Maybe about time fans start throwing beer at them again to show their displeasure... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rounoush said:

It was almost too bizarre to be mad. Never seen anything like it.

yeah exactly. One for the 'remember when' stories down the road. 

I don't think it will bring the team down either. I do hope it makes them mad for tomorrows game. 

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1